Invitation to participate
In a symposium on the occasion of the anniversary of the birth of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, entitled:
Prophetic solutions to problems and disasters
Organizing the Libya Academy for Advanced Studies in cooperation with:
Center for Islamic Research and Studies
Insan Foundation for Charitable Works and Development.
Beacon of statement and collection.
Creative Child Foundation.
Wednesday, September 27, 2023, in the hall of the Libya Academy for Advanced Studies – Al-Qawarsha – Benghazi
The symposium activities will also be held in other places, which will be announced later.
Celebrating the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, the teacher of people’s fear, support, and values, whom God sent as a mercy to the worlds, spreading the values of peace, brotherhood, compassion, solidarity, and cooperation, concerned with the affairs of his nation, men and women, youth and children, calling for them, taking by their hands what is good for their religion and their world; On the anniversary of his birth, we remember the high values, sublime meanings, and great aspirations, and we remember them cognitively and scientifically, and we remind ourselves of them, especially in times of distress and crises, and times of panic that we saw and are seeing from all the people of the country for the sake of their brothers in the city of Derna, recalling all the prophetic commands commanding mercy, kindness, and fear. Altruism, love of goodness, and support, as there is no more in this time and country.
We also recall the strategic solutions that the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, called for to reconstruct this universe, serve humanity, and be kind to man in the stages of his life, pointing out what should be done in disasters, crises, and problems, emphasizing strategic values far from commodification, taking his hands to please his Lord, Glory be to Him. And come.
- The prophetic consolidation of the values of compassion.
- The prophetic call for altruistic values.
- Prophetic foresight in solving social and psychological problems.
- Prophetic management in crises.
- Prophetic solutions to economic problems.
- Prophetic solutions in addressing the poverty crisis.
- Preventive measures and health planning in the prophetic vision.
- Prophetic solutions to childhood problems.
- Prophetic commandments to take care of women.
- Prophetic interest in youth and emerging issues.
- Water security in the prophetic view.
- Prophetic solutions to environmental problems.
- Prophetic guidance in dealing with epidemics.
- Prophetic guidance in confronting rumors and misleading news.
- Prophetic values in buying and selling, and economic work.
- Prophetic recommendations in dealing with insolvent people.
- The values of the nation, its protection, care and building in the prophetic vision.
- Prophetic solutions to the problems of orphans, widows, the elderly, the infirm, and those in need.
- Media, social communication, intellectual and electronic security, values and problems, in the prophetic vision.
- Managing, developing and rationalizing financial resources in accordance with the Sunnah of the Prophet.
- The Sunnah of the Prophet, integrity, and combating corruption.
- Ethics, etiquette, and conditions of relief campaigns, in prophetic directives.
- The ethics of charitable work, its investment and development, in the prophetic vision.
- Preventive measures against epidemics in the Sunnah of the Prophet.
- Cosmic phenomena in prophetic narrations.
- Pillars of sustainable development in the Sunnah of the Prophet.
- Literature of taking into account people’s conditions in the Prophetic school.
- The prophetic approach to dealing with mistakes and promoting positive behavior.
- Prophetic guidance in overcoming difficulties and facing challenges.
- Self-sufficiency projects under prophetic guidance.
- Anticipating the future and planning for it in prophetic guidance.
- Prophetic solutions to the problems of violence and extremism.
- Muhammadan values, the foundations of morals, their inculcation, development, and importance in societies: compassion, empathy, awe, altruism, cooperation, solidarity, gentleness, protection, brotherhood, sympathy, planning and organization, determination, concern, dignity, order, charter and constitution, education, raising Morale, eliminating worries, optimism, neighbourliness, peace, coexistence, humility, honesty, honesty, tolerance, citizenship,…
- You can participate in one of the previous topics, not exceeding ten minutes.
- Participation is possible with one or more research, articles, or interventions.
- Participation can be sent in writing, visually or audio.
- To participate, please send the intervention title and the name of the participant to the regular number or WhatsApp: 0919554958
- To attend, please send your full name to the number: 0919554958, a regular message or WhatsApp, to be informed of the timing of the symposium.
- Participants will be given a sealed, written statement of their participation in this symposium.
- The timing of the symposium will be determined later.