Our project delivery experts have experience ensuring on-time delivery, accountability and cost efficiency at all stages of the project cycle. We have worked with governments and funding bodies to act as a local implementing partner for complex projects.
We excel in acting as a local partner for organizations seeking to deliver projects in Libya, and we offer a range of management services, including:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Project set up and delivery
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Sourcing local expertise and institutional partnerships
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Capacity building
- Strategic and contingency planning
- Identifying, testing and proving theories of change
- Facilitating vertical (civil society-government) and horizontal (social fabric) lines of communication between stakeholders.
LIAS was founded in 2012 in response to the need for quality, private education options in post-Revolution Libya.
Our vision is to build a stable, democratic, and prosperous Libya
Our downtown campuses offer state-of-the-art centers for teaching in the center of Tripoli