LIAS Development Solutions (LIAS-DS) provides research, analysis, and strategic communications support to enable our clients to operate strategically, safely, and with maximum efficacy. We are able to facilitate entry into the Libyan arena and support the engagement of stakeholders and decision-makers for both corporate and government entities.
- Technical assistance
- Strategic Communications
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement for government
- Countering & Preventing Violent Extremism (CVE / PVE)
Stabilization and Development
- Conflict and context assessment
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement for NGOs
- Developing theories of change
- Emerging market access strategies
- Risk assessment
- Commercial decision-maker mapping
Case study engagements, which our experts have delivered include:
- Technical Assistance to Libyan banking and government financial organizations.
- Provided support to the Libyan Government by providing policy briefings and daily updates to various ministers, sharing advice on best practices, and providing guidance and support on political, religious, tribal, economic and social issues.
- Collaborated with religious leaders and scholars to provide the Libyan Government with advice on the religious dimension of the Libyan Constitution to ensure that moderate traditions are reflected.