The course on the Amadeus system and issuing electronic airline tickets was concluded on Thursday, January 13, 2022, at the headquarters of the Training Department of the Libya Academy for Advanced Studies, which was presented by
Coach (Mr. Salah Ayad Al Abbar)
The trainees passed all stages of booking and issuing airline tickets on the “Amadeus” system.
Amadeus ticket reservation
The trainees learned and passed all stages of the course as follows:
- Knowing the schedules of flights to and from all airports in the world and the names of the airports.
- How to create reservations.
- How to book according to the grades and required period
- Knowing the prices of domestic and international flights
- Issuing travel tickets
- Preparing sales reports and reconciling them with transport companies
- Identifying the types of problems facing the reservation employee (Reissue / Revalidation)
- At the end of the course, an overview of marketing and advertising in international airline companies and sales skills.
At the conclusion of the course, course completion certificates were distributed to the participants.