As part of its plan for awareness, education, training, skills transfer, and improvement, the Libya Academy for Advanced Studies, in cooperation with the Al Mobader Organization and the Czech People in Need organization, organized a training course entitled: Dialogue and Presentation Skills, for three days, from October 2 to 4, 2021. During its three days, The course focused on a group of topics, and training in a number of skills related to dialogue and presentation, where talk was made about:• The importance of public speaking and dealing with the fear of speaking in front of people.
- Good planning and preparation of speeches.
- Strong construction of successful speeches and the basics of persuasion.
- Speak confidently and leave a credible and influential impression.
- Organizing information interactively and logically.
- The basics of confident speaking and effective training.
- Presentation and diction, text fragmentation and stress positions in sentences.
- Talking to the public.
These courses combined the provision of information and expertise, interaction with trainees, brainstorming, brainstorming ideas and proposals, and training in serious and successful public speaking and dialogue.
The course concluded with the distribution of attendance certificates to the trainees.