The second session of the workshops on the parliamentary road map.
- The Libya Assembly in the city of Sebha organized a workshop on the parliamentary road map, in the presence of members of the Al-Bilad National Party.
- The role of the parties at the present time and the challenges, their vision of the map and the constitution, and their comments and opinions about it were discussed.
- The discussion also focused on the road map issued on February 7, 2022, and the twelfth constitutional amendment.
- The controversial, legal, historical, cultural, framing, local and international societal influences were reviewed.
- The reasons for arriving at this map, its potential effects, and the other paths it indicated were also discussed.
- The 12th Constitutional Amendment, its strengths and weaknesses, possible language, and its short- and long-term effects were also studied.