The Libya Institute for Advanced Studies organizes a training course entitled: Foundations of Dialogue and Public Speaking
Presented by: News presenter and political interviewer Malik Al-Sharda
• How to become a confident speaker.
• Voice tones, performance, and the art of pauses.
• The art of dialogue, delivery, and communicating with the audience.
• Persuasion and addressing societal awareness.
• Practical exercises.
Course duration: 3 days.
August 31 / September 1-2
Timing: 4 – 7 pm
Location: Benghazi – Al Dagadosta
Certificates of attendance are given to participants.
• The course is offered free of charge to the Ihya Libya team.
• The number of attendees is limited due to the precautionary measures for the Corona pandemic.
• To confirm registration and attendance, please send a message (regular or WhatsApp) to 0927262059
• The session can be followed via Zoom.